A sign of hope
I'm creating this blog today as a sign of hope. The hope that I will be able to begin my recovery in eight short weeks.
To witness something incredibly sad, something traumatic and horrible, is a weight. A weight and a burden that is so hard to bear. Forced to relive the event daily, hourly, and more... And to remain in limbo, waiting for a trial to begin, so that my testimony can be spewed out for all to experience is a special kind of torture. Can anyone possibly understand?
Anyway, I can't write or say much as I wait. But I'll keep this blog, and I might make an entry or two in the coming weeks. Mostly, though, it's a sign of hope. Someday I'll be free to express myself without fear.
To witness something incredibly sad, something traumatic and horrible, is a weight. A weight and a burden that is so hard to bear. Forced to relive the event daily, hourly, and more... And to remain in limbo, waiting for a trial to begin, so that my testimony can be spewed out for all to experience is a special kind of torture. Can anyone possibly understand?
Anyway, I can't write or say much as I wait. But I'll keep this blog, and I might make an entry or two in the coming weeks. Mostly, though, it's a sign of hope. Someday I'll be free to express myself without fear.

2 Comments:
we are here for you in our thought and prayers ... time ... time is what it takes!
I came to your blogs by way of Conclusive Evidence-aren't her posts riveting?-
Anyways, I don't know who you are or what has happened to you and don't need to know. Just know that someone out West is praying for you and thinking of you and hoping that your heart and soul find peace. I thought I was having a 'stressful' week. Your blog reminded me otherwise and put me in my place.
God bless you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home