Even I am sick of myself. I am sick of my endless rumination, my belly-button gazing, soul-searching, guilt-ridden self. I am sick and tired of regret. I am sick of being sick and tired of myself.
"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" is starting to sound like a damn good idea. Or a lobotomy. Or my daily dose of xanax and beer. But it's a little early for that.
I am poisoning myself and I can't stop.
I can't let it go.
"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" is starting to sound like a damn good idea. Or a lobotomy. Or my daily dose of xanax and beer. But it's a little early for that.
I am poisoning myself and I can't stop.
I can't let it go.

1 Comments:
Hang in there - I am recently divorced - will not go into details now - but i know where you are - it gets better - have faith.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home