Revealing Things about Juanita
My diet? Weight Watchers On Line. You can track everything on your computer which I find convenient. The best part about the diet is that they built in some wiggle room. You eat a certain number of points per day, but in addition to that, there's a group of weekly points that you can eat whenever you want. So if you feel like you just have to have a big ol' piece of cake, or a Snickers Bar, or a couple of beers, or all of the above, then it doesn't wreck the whole thing.
Anyway...
I had a good time at work today. There was this undercover cop that came in for a physical exam. He's applying for a federal law enforcement job, so it was a pre-hire work-up. So this guy, he was cracking me up. His undercover get-up consisted of a scraggly beard and long hair. That's it. No tatoos. No piercings. No track marks, (can you fake those?) His teeth were perfect, his skin was flawless, and he works out seven days a week for 90 minutes a day. Need I say more? He was a very healthy looking dude, and I had to wonder...how stupid are those drug dealers if they believe this guy is a meth addict?
And now...
I shall shamelessly reveal my low-brow proclivities and exclaim with joy: SURVIVOR FIJI started last night! Happy Day. How, how did I become hooked on such a stupid show? It's Paul's fault. My husband led me down the slippery slope to this mecca of Neanderthal entertainment. There was a time in the not-so-distant-past when I was too good for Survivor. No more, my friends. I'm a genuine Survivor fan. I tape it. I'm such a dork.
Anyway...
I had a good time at work today. There was this undercover cop that came in for a physical exam. He's applying for a federal law enforcement job, so it was a pre-hire work-up. So this guy, he was cracking me up. His undercover get-up consisted of a scraggly beard and long hair. That's it. No tatoos. No piercings. No track marks, (can you fake those?) His teeth were perfect, his skin was flawless, and he works out seven days a week for 90 minutes a day. Need I say more? He was a very healthy looking dude, and I had to wonder...how stupid are those drug dealers if they believe this guy is a meth addict?
And now...
I shall shamelessly reveal my low-brow proclivities and exclaim with joy: SURVIVOR FIJI started last night! Happy Day. How, how did I become hooked on such a stupid show? It's Paul's fault. My husband led me down the slippery slope to this mecca of Neanderthal entertainment. There was a time in the not-so-distant-past when I was too good for Survivor. No more, my friends. I'm a genuine Survivor fan. I tape it. I'm such a dork.

4 Comments:
how did u know he was old bill? was it the smell of bacon?
im sorry.
i have this urge to make very bad jokes you see.
I guess that I am a dork too! I Love Survivor and in Fiji, way too cool!! let the games begin!!
Weight Watchers Online, eh? I should give it a look. I'm glad it's working for you. 12 pounds is a lot! That's about exactly what I need to lose to fit into enough of my wardrobe to stop panicking about buying new clothes. Right now I'm on the "I can't even look at food because I'm violently ill" diet, and I think I'm losing weight on that one...but there's a very limited time in which you can be on that diet.
I have never watched the Survivor shows. I would have thought it was Laura who got you into those, but then again, they don't have Flavor Flav on them...
FLAVOR FLAVE!!!!!
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home