Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not Much to Say

Feeling better today. I sure was whiny yesterday! We are having perfect weather in KC, 70s and sunny, which is enough to cheer anybody up.

I'm working today. I think my boss is still out of town, so it will probably be quiet. I'd rather be busy, but you get what you get.

My mom had her retirement party yesterday. It will be really strange when she no longer works at St. Luke's. She's been on the faculty of the nursing school for as long as I remember. It's part of my identity, in fact. My mom is a professor at St. Luke's. No more.

Times change.

7 Comments:

Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Did you get to go to that party? I'm kind of sad that I missed it, but there's no way I could've gone. There's too much end of the year stuff at work.

I'm glad you've cheered up. The weather here is really nice.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Feisty Frida said...

Hey there! Glad you're feeling better!!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger JoviFan said...

Jesus, its rainy and FREEZING here. And not just drizzle rain, either. I'm talking about pouring, driving, horizontal rain.

3:54 PM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

glad your feeling better me old china!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kira said...

Wow! I had no idea that you went into nursing as a legacy. Maybe you should become the professor next, then, eh? :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Yeah! Get a PhD! :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Juanita said...

PhD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No waaaaaaay.

Then again, I swore I'd never be a nurse. Hmmm.

My grandmother was a nurse. Mom is a nurse. I'm a nurse. Want to bet on one of my daughters becoming a nurse? It's in the blood.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home