How to Guarantee Yourself a Conviction of First-Degree Murder
1. Shoot your victim three times. Make sure the very last shot is at point-blank range, right through the heart as she lies helpless on the floor.
2. Compose an email to your friends which says, "I got a shotgun today. I'm already dead in a park, and J is dead, too." This technique works well, even if you never send out the email.
3. Call your friend after you do the deed. Confess. Tell your friend how surprised your victim looked as you shot her. Tell your friend that the victim's children are better off without her.
4. Tell everybody you were only planning suicide, but load your shotgun with six rounds. Do not attempt to explain this.
In fact, do not attempt to explain anything. There's really no need.
2. Compose an email to your friends which says, "I got a shotgun today. I'm already dead in a park, and J is dead, too." This technique works well, even if you never send out the email.
3. Call your friend after you do the deed. Confess. Tell your friend how surprised your victim looked as you shot her. Tell your friend that the victim's children are better off without her.
4. Tell everybody you were only planning suicide, but load your shotgun with six rounds. Do not attempt to explain this.
In fact, do not attempt to explain anything. There's really no need.

1 Comments:
I have to say, I agree with the verdict. I also am glad that you're getting angry at D. All of those months of confusion and pain lead up to this. The trial revealed so many unknowns. You did the best you could given the position he put you in.
For myself, the truth was even worse than what I'd spent months imagining.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home