Monday, April 07, 2008
About Me
- Name: Juanita
- Location: Kansas City
I'm a wife, mother of four, and a registered nurse. My husband is a CPA which gives me the power to hand out tax advice any old time (advice which may or may not be correct). I want to live in England for months on end when I retire.
Previous Posts
- Whodunnit?
- March Madness -- in April.
- Hi. I'm a dork.
- For Laurita
- Prom Night
- Spring Break and Las Tres Hermanas
- God Made Man-Jobs...
- I'd Rather Be In London
- Random Thought Post
- Sick as a Dog
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
That's just damn cute.
He's giving you the bird, in fact it looks seedy but at least he has feathered his nest etc etc
a few questions...
1. who was the photographer? --another bird?
2. where's that wedding ring? still at the office?
peace....
PS:
I got it now...you have a whole army of little helper birds...that's how you survive tax season w/o the hubby, that's how you take care of the house, feed the kids, clean the puke etc etc etc...the secret is out!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home