To My Little MJ
Little MJ: I love you, child, but you are one needy little sucker of my life's energy. You drove me nuts today, hear? NUTS!
First it was the obstacle course. Did it have to stay up all day long? I need to be able to navigate my own home. Yeah, it was cool, for about five minutes. But you taped strings over my doorway, and your little toy motion detector would...not...stop. About that motorcycle blocking the kitchen door, how many times did Mommy trip over that thing today?
I realize you were cranky because your brother was away at camp. But why so cranky after he got home?
Then you cried because your brother and sister were coming to your baseball game, along with your Grandma & Grandpa. You were afraid you'd strike out with all those people watching. But you invited them! Michael Joseph! You are a certified nut.
First it was the obstacle course. Did it have to stay up all day long? I need to be able to navigate my own home. Yeah, it was cool, for about five minutes. But you taped strings over my doorway, and your little toy motion detector would...not...stop. About that motorcycle blocking the kitchen door, how many times did Mommy trip over that thing today?
I realize you were cranky because your brother was away at camp. But why so cranky after he got home?
Then you cried because your brother and sister were coming to your baseball game, along with your Grandma & Grandpa. You were afraid you'd strike out with all those people watching. But you invited them! Michael Joseph! You are a certified nut.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home