Tuesday, July 22, 2008
About Me
- Name: Juanita
- Location: Kansas City
I'm a wife, mother of four, and a registered nurse. My husband is a CPA which gives me the power to hand out tax advice any old time (advice which may or may not be correct). I want to live in England for months on end when I retire.
Previous Posts
- Vacation!
- Confession
- Hi y'all. Here are a couple of pictures taken jus...
- Bestest Buddies
- Insomnia
- To My Little MJ
- Only in Missouri
- What Day Is It?
- A Serious Question
- Vacation Pics
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
These are going on the calendar!
Cool...
I see Clark (Sparky)
I see Audrey
I see Rusty
I see Cousin Vicki
I see some boy you must have picked up at Wally World...
but I don't see Ellen...ah, she must be taking the picture...I guess you learned your lesson in Europe, not to ask a local/stranger to snap the photo...they will certainly steal your camera.
Marty Moose nails it again!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home