These are my random thoughts...take 'em or leave 'em
Whoever thought it was a good idea to schedule a child's soccer game at 6:50 AM on a Saturday was a despicable sadist.
"Sex Lives of Cannibals, Adrift in the Equatorial Pacific" was a good book. However, it has nothing to do with sex or cannibals, so don't get your hopes up.
Teenagers shouldn't say the word "fucking" around their younger siblings.
What's up with health insurance? Why does it cost more than my mortgage? Is it me, or is something wrong with this picture?
I am having a DQ chocolate sundae tonight, and it's on my diet. That's damn fine.
I'm pretty sure my little parakeet is the best pet in the world.
I had a dream the other night that I went to the moon. It was the hip new tourist destination, and I must say, it was pretty cool.
I really need to do some cleaning, but I'm busy procrastinating.
"My Name is Earl" is not a bad show afterall. Not as good as "The Office" but not bad.
I wish I was in London right now. I'd settle for Salzburg, or even Berlin.
Right now, a certain trial on May 29th seems very far away, and that's fine with me.
"Sex Lives of Cannibals, Adrift in the Equatorial Pacific" was a good book. However, it has nothing to do with sex or cannibals, so don't get your hopes up.
Teenagers shouldn't say the word "fucking" around their younger siblings.
What's up with health insurance? Why does it cost more than my mortgage? Is it me, or is something wrong with this picture?
I am having a DQ chocolate sundae tonight, and it's on my diet. That's damn fine.
I'm pretty sure my little parakeet is the best pet in the world.
I had a dream the other night that I went to the moon. It was the hip new tourist destination, and I must say, it was pretty cool.
I really need to do some cleaning, but I'm busy procrastinating.
"My Name is Earl" is not a bad show afterall. Not as good as "The Office" but not bad.
I wish I was in London right now. I'd settle for Salzburg, or even Berlin.
Right now, a certain trial on May 29th seems very far away, and that's fine with me.

9 Comments:
A chocolate sundae from DQ is on my diet too. ;)
And I'd rather be in London, too. Did you see "The Holiday"? Damn fine little flick.
I'll take Berlin. Amazing Cityy!!!!!!
Good God - why would you want to wake kids up that early!
I want to make that trip to the moon - where did you get the ticket?!
6:50--NUTS!!
Book review: bummer?
f-bomb: agreed!
Ins: yes, something is wrong!
DQ--love it
Bird: give that darn pet a name if he/she is the best...Tweety?
Moon: must have been some good pizza on that trip... :) Take me along next time.
Cleaning: what happened to the service?
Earl: too hillbilly for me to take it...now The Office rocked again this week!
Munich, Salzburg or Hallstadt it is for me.
05.29.07 is a long way off...let's hope and pray that it is actually the day. delays continue to take a toll on all involved...
peace-
TB - the bird WAS named "cloud"...as if a gayer name could've been chosen! I prefer "bird".
Oopsie! I forgot the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow, TB. What was I thinking? Yeah, the bird was originally named "Cloud." But nobody liked that name, including poor Cloud, so we re-named her Bird. I think she likes it.
My thought today - who the heck ordered this SNOW!
You have to be kidding me with the 650a soccer games!!! My daughter does soccer, and they are always evening games. Always. We only get two days a week to laize around in bed, and they want to steal one of them away from us? Screw them!
My kids have heard the word "fucking" and all variants a lot in their poor lives, but fortunately I have convinced them that like alcohol, cursing is something that one has to be a certain age to be allowed to do it. So far, it works.
well, now you see, if you did get to see paradise, aka london id have to treat you to some good old british cusine like pie n mash with some jellied eels as well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home