My Name is Jackie Kennedy
Last night I dreamed I was Jackie Kennedy.
That was seriously weird. I have never dreamed I was somebody else, at least not that I can remember.
I dreamed I was Jackie and it was 1964. I had received a gift certificate for a pizza party. I drove over to the pizza place, which was close to KU Medical Center, and went in to reserve my party. I was thinking how nice it would be for my Carolyn and John to have a little pizza party. I was going to surprise them. Then I remembered that Jack was dead. That put a damper on my party plans.
The people at the pizza place recognized me and were freaking out over the former First Lady, standing at their cash register, redeeming a pizza party gift certificate. They offered their condolences about Jack.
Please, somebody interpret this dream. Anybody?
That was seriously weird. I have never dreamed I was somebody else, at least not that I can remember.
I dreamed I was Jackie and it was 1964. I had received a gift certificate for a pizza party. I drove over to the pizza place, which was close to KU Medical Center, and went in to reserve my party. I was thinking how nice it would be for my Carolyn and John to have a little pizza party. I was going to surprise them. Then I remembered that Jack was dead. That put a damper on my party plans.
The people at the pizza place recognized me and were freaking out over the former First Lady, standing at their cash register, redeeming a pizza party gift certificate. They offered their condolences about Jack.
Please, somebody interpret this dream. Anybody?

12 Comments:
I will be coming back here real soon to see if anyone does! Did you know that Sylvia Brown was coming to town? Hmmm just in case.
im interpreting it as im never getting in a bloody car with you!
Interesting indeed...pizza party or TB-pizza party...very interesting indeed.
Dreams intrigue me.......
Interesting indeed...pizza-pie party or TB-pizza party?...very interesting indeed.
Dreams intrigue me.......meals are a big part of our social fabric...what could it all mean?
Does KC even have 'good' pizza?--I do know that Chi-town does.
Interesting indeed...pizza-pie party or TB-pizza party?...very interesting indeed.
Dreams intrigue me.......meals are a big part of our social fabric...what could it all mean?
Does KC even have 'good' pizza?--I do know that Chi-town does.
Interesting indeed...pizza-pie party or TB-pizza party?...very interesting indeed.
Dreams intrigue me.......meals are a big part of our social fabric...what could it all mean?
Does KC even have 'good' pizza?--I do know that Chi-town does.
Interesting indeed...pizza-pie party or TB-pizza party?...very interesting indeed.
Dreams intrigue me.......meals are a big part of our social fabric...what could it all mean?
Does KC even have 'good' pizza?--I do know that Chi-town does.
Interesting indeed...pizza-pie party or TB-pizza party?...very interesting indeed.
Dreams intrigue me.......meals are a big part of our social fabric...what could it all mean?
Does KC even have 'good' pizza?--I do know that Chi-town does.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Well, Taco, certainly don't think I would have taken little John & Carolyn to your kind of pizza party! I must admit, I did enjoy my little taste of Jackie-celebrity. Unfortunately, I didn't look in a mirror to see if I was wearing one of those adorable pill-box hats. My retro car was very cool, however. Very '60s.
hey...sorry for the many blog posts here...blogger is 'wack' today...sits and spins and now I can not even delete those posts of my own...odd & frustrating---bad day in Taco-land.
pill box hat--cool---love the retro-car too!
I think it means that even if you had wealth and fame, you'd still have some tragedy in your life. I think it means you'd miss Paul if he were gone and are afraid to lose him for what that'd mean for you and your kids. I think it means that you think Jackie may have been a cheap ass (redeeming coupons).
All this dream interpretation for free because you're my sister. Sylvia Brown be damned.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home