Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow Day? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Can this really be happening? It's another damn snow day today! I think we're up to six now. It's crazy. I can't take it.

And whoever invented automated calling should be shot. If my phone rings before 6:00 in the morning I automatically assume that somebody has died. How many times must I lay there, wondering who bought the farm, when it's just another damn snow day automated call?

This time I was sure it was a death. Why? BECAUSE IT DIDN'T EVEN SNOW! OK, it snowed a little bit, less than one inch. Any sane person assumes it's a death in the family. Because it sure as shit couldn't be another snow day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurita said...

KCMO schools are WIMPS! We had school all week...and you know I embrace the snow day concept!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Bike said...

ahhh, a difference of perspective :)

sis one no-likey
sis two likey

7:25 AM  
Blogger JoviFan said...

Really? An inch of snow prompts a snow day? That's coocoo!!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home