Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Guess You Had To Be There

This might not be very funny unless you were there, but I will attempt to tell the story anyway.

I worked yesterday, and my office is in the Federal Building. We are on the ground floor. Sometimes after lunch, I hike up to the 18th floor for exercise. It might not sound like much, but 18 stories is enough to get my heart rate up pretty well. Our secretary decided to make the hike with me yesterday for the first time. When we got to the fifth floor, we were breathing hard, and I said, "C'mon, LaDonna, you can't give up now. There's always a really hot guy on the stairwell between the seventh & eighth floor!" So we went up a couple more flights and the door to the stairwell starts to open. We looked at each other expectantly, and into the stairwell comes a middle-aged woman.

"Psych!" I said.

We ascended one more flight, and suddenly, into the stairwell walks Mr. Hottie. He walked in and smiled at us, and I giggled like a school girl. I couldn't help it! It was just so funny that I had predicted that we would see him, and there he was, right on schedule! LaDonna said, "Take your 'psych' back." And I did.

It was awesome!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurita said...

Is this blog still private? You're about to give away your identity!

And if you run into Mr. Hottie, slip him my phone number.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home