Summer: I'm Over It
Here we are, the first week of August. It's 100+ degrees outside. The kids are so bored they're watching the Food Network. I'm making dinner for a neighbor family whose dad had surgery which explains why I'm baking cookies on a day like this. I'm feelng a general sense of malaise and dread because my stupid, stinking surgery is in about a week.
I spent the morning buying school uniforms and school shoes. Three kids got a haircut. I spent over $250.00, and I'm not even finished buying school crap.
WAH!
I spent the morning buying school uniforms and school shoes. Three kids got a haircut. I spent over $250.00, and I'm not even finished buying school crap.
WAH!

3 Comments:
I hear ya! So far, I got off easy. $30 for school supplies. Thursday I pay school fees ($90) and lunch money (whatever I feel like). Next week, I pay $250 for day care because school hasn't started yet (on top of the $250 I just paid for this week).
Kids are killing me financially.
I spend more than you all on a little thing called Weiss-Up Wednesday! kidding...
sorry to hear about the financial woes from the P-girls... you will survive and life marches forward.
That it does.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home