Thursday, May 29, 2008

Love My Garden



This is a photo of some flowers from my garden. I cut them and arranged them yesterday and took a picture with the camera I requested specifically for flower photography. For anyone remotely interested, the bouquet contains peony Solange, rose Chrysler Imperial and Double Knockout, Baptisia Australis, bellflower, and a tiny corner of rose Tiffany.

If you think it looks pretty, you should smell it! Heaven!!! The Tiffany rose smells like lemon drops, and the Chrysler Imperial rose has the damask rose scent. The peony smells like a peony.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bike said...

thanks for sharing His wonder from your yard...

'peony smells like a peony' --good stuff :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger kairu said...

So beautiful! I love the smell of peonies, it's one of my favorites.

6:00 PM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

My little peony?

2:09 AM  
Blogger Laurita said...

They are beautiful!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home