Oh! What an anniversary it was. We had such a good time, and I am enjoying my new ring very much.
But moving right along now. I am frustrated with Blogger because I can't seem to upload any pictures. You have no idea how many great photos I have to upload. Not the least of which is my Little MJ on the occasion of his First Holy Communion. It was last weekend, and it was perfect. The last of my babies to have his First Communion, it was a little poignant. I think he enjoyed his big day quite a bit. When I asked him what he wanted to commemorate the occasion, he said "a wooden cross." (Well, first he said he wanted a Nintendo DS, but that idea was not acceptable.) Anyway, I ended up getting him a San Damiano cross which he seems to dig. He was anxious to hang it up in his bedroom, but not until he took it to school for show & tell. Here's a picture. For some reason I can upload images from the web, just not my own images from my computer...

Anyway, other than that, I have been preoccupied with plans for a new fence and patio in my back yard. Construction (demolition, actually) was supposed to begin today, but I haven't seen the crew yet. I am confident they will be here any day. My husband is convinced that our boys will be warped and twisted if we don't have a basketball goal on our property. The only possible place is in the middle of the back yard. So our new patio will include a basketball court. It won't be the beautiful garden with the koi pond and little stone paths that I would prefer, but hey -- when one of my little darlings becomes an NBA superstar, I will expect him to install the garden of my dreams, complete with koi, weeping willow, boxwood topiary, and a gazebo.
But moving right along now. I am frustrated with Blogger because I can't seem to upload any pictures. You have no idea how many great photos I have to upload. Not the least of which is my Little MJ on the occasion of his First Holy Communion. It was last weekend, and it was perfect. The last of my babies to have his First Communion, it was a little poignant. I think he enjoyed his big day quite a bit. When I asked him what he wanted to commemorate the occasion, he said "a wooden cross." (Well, first he said he wanted a Nintendo DS, but that idea was not acceptable.) Anyway, I ended up getting him a San Damiano cross which he seems to dig. He was anxious to hang it up in his bedroom, but not until he took it to school for show & tell. Here's a picture. For some reason I can upload images from the web, just not my own images from my computer...

Anyway, other than that, I have been preoccupied with plans for a new fence and patio in my back yard. Construction (demolition, actually) was supposed to begin today, but I haven't seen the crew yet. I am confident they will be here any day. My husband is convinced that our boys will be warped and twisted if we don't have a basketball goal on our property. The only possible place is in the middle of the back yard. So our new patio will include a basketball court. It won't be the beautiful garden with the koi pond and little stone paths that I would prefer, but hey -- when one of my little darlings becomes an NBA superstar, I will expect him to install the garden of my dreams, complete with koi, weeping willow, boxwood topiary, and a gazebo.

1 Comments:
Oh yeah...that's gonna happen.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home