I love Apple
My iPod died. It was outside the warranty period by a month. The guy at the iPod store: "Don't worry, I'll take care of you."
Translation: FREE, BABY! I'm getting a new iPod for nuttin.
Whew! That really made my day.
So today is Little MJ's birthday. He is nine. My sweet tiny baby is already nine years old. My "100% Man" is getting closer to that reality every day. He has requested "store bought pound cake" for his birthday. I'm trying to not be insulted. I mean, I can bake. My pound cake is delicious. Then again, this is a kid that also wants Jello for his birthday dinner. Not exactly gourmand, is he?
Translation: FREE, BABY! I'm getting a new iPod for nuttin.
Whew! That really made my day.
So today is Little MJ's birthday. He is nine. My sweet tiny baby is already nine years old. My "100% Man" is getting closer to that reality every day. He has requested "store bought pound cake" for his birthday. I'm trying to not be insulted. I mean, I can bake. My pound cake is delicious. Then again, this is a kid that also wants Jello for his birthday dinner. Not exactly gourmand, is he?

2 Comments:
I love little MJ. I need to send him some cashola for his birthday!
nice job on the iPod...
happy happy to MJ...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home