Food Excitement!
I don't know what's happening to me, but today I'm craving some excitement. Food excitement, that is. I'm tired of the same ol', same ol'. I get into a little rut with dieting, eating the same thing over and over again because I know how many points it has, and I'm too lazy to calculate something new.
Not today!
I went to the store to get some fish. I'm making talipia tonight. I don't know how, yet, but I'm making it. I'm also making "Wild Blend Rice." Yum! I'm going to have it with a salad with walnuts and a cranberry viniagrette. Can you tell I'm looking forward to it?
While I was at the store I saw a new product. It's called chocolate peanut butter! I don't know how I failed to notice this item before. Ofcourse I bought it, and it comes to 2 points per tablespoon. That's not half bad. So for lunch I had a Thompson's 100 Calorie English Muffin with 1 Tbsp. Chocolate peanut butter. That little treat only cost 3 points! Count 'em, THREE POINTS! That, plus an apple and some skim milk, and I'm a happy camper.
Why the food talk, you ask? Because I have nothing else to do, and nothing else to think about! It's a beautiful sunny day here, but cold. My kids are all here, playing with friends, and the husband is at work. I'd love to be out walking, (i.e., earning some more points so I can EAT), but I'm not. I could be cleaning, but I'm not. Unless you count laundry. I'm doing laundry. I'm always doing laundry.
What I really, really should be doing is cleaning my room. Laurita saw my room last night and I said, "What a mess!" She didn't even bother to contradict me. I can't even get close to my closet because of all the crap that's falling out of it.
Pathetic.
Not today!
I went to the store to get some fish. I'm making talipia tonight. I don't know how, yet, but I'm making it. I'm also making "Wild Blend Rice." Yum! I'm going to have it with a salad with walnuts and a cranberry viniagrette. Can you tell I'm looking forward to it?
While I was at the store I saw a new product. It's called chocolate peanut butter! I don't know how I failed to notice this item before. Ofcourse I bought it, and it comes to 2 points per tablespoon. That's not half bad. So for lunch I had a Thompson's 100 Calorie English Muffin with 1 Tbsp. Chocolate peanut butter. That little treat only cost 3 points! Count 'em, THREE POINTS! That, plus an apple and some skim milk, and I'm a happy camper.
Why the food talk, you ask? Because I have nothing else to do, and nothing else to think about! It's a beautiful sunny day here, but cold. My kids are all here, playing with friends, and the husband is at work. I'd love to be out walking, (i.e., earning some more points so I can EAT), but I'm not. I could be cleaning, but I'm not. Unless you count laundry. I'm doing laundry. I'm always doing laundry.
What I really, really should be doing is cleaning my room. Laurita saw my room last night and I said, "What a mess!" She didn't even bother to contradict me. I can't even get close to my closet because of all the crap that's falling out of it.
Pathetic.

1 Comments:
You know what you need? New furniture to store that bedroom mess in. Yes! That mess translates into a SHOPPING TRIP!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home