Friday, May 30, 2008
About Me
- Name: Juanita
- Location: Kansas City
I'm a wife, mother of four, and a registered nurse. My husband is a CPA which gives me the power to hand out tax advice any old time (advice which may or may not be correct). I want to live in England for months on end when I retire.
Previous Posts
- Love My Garden
- My Dear Husband is a Freak
- I'm so tired. Adult slumber party...three beers.....
- Hoop Dreams
- Of No Interest Whatsoever to Anybody...
- The Sweetest Day
- My husband is better than your husband
- Oh! What an anniversary it was. We had such a go...
- Anniversary
- My Dogwood
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Cute....Hey J, can you send me the link again to L's blog???
Hee. You're very special to me, too.
Now I want a cookie.
what is prompting this lovely note :)
I just said almost the same thing to my friend Sods last night after we shared a few cock-tails, memories and tears ...
it is all about family and friends...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home