Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School and MJ's B-Day





Just a few photos of MJ's 9th Birthday, which coincided with the first day of school. Ironically, I chose his birthday (scheduled C-Section) back in 1999 because I wanted him to be born before school started. Since then, the beginning of school has been pushed up just enough so that his birthday falls on the first day of school, or on one of the very first days of school. On the bright side, he got to kick off the school year by bringing treats for his class, and I think he had a bang-up day despite the whole school gig.

I'm not sure if these pictures really show the contrast between white shirt at the beginning of the day, and white shirt at the end of the day. Make that "gray shirt" at the end of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurita said...

What sweet pictures!

Store bought pound cake is his favorite? And you take offense???

Girl...you're crazy. Thank God he lets you off easy!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home