Sunday, October 05, 2008
About Me
- Name: Juanita
- Location: Kansas City
I'm a wife, mother of four, and a registered nurse. My husband is a CPA which gives me the power to hand out tax advice any old time (advice which may or may not be correct). I want to live in England for months on end when I retire.
Previous Posts
- Sportin' Saturday
- Not Feelin' It, Or Am I?
- Garden Visitors
- It's a rainy, cool, beautiful day here in KC. Lit...
- This is not a picture of me, but I wish it was. T...
- Drug Screen
- First Day of School and MJ's B-Day
- I love Apple
- End of Summer Vacation
- Tiny Love Letter
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
We should've stopped by too!
Wowza...! great pix.
I too was blessed with a visit from Mr. Bee and Mrs. Butterfly this w/e...very cool.
http://ourgardeningblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/beautiful-visitor.html
I'm going to miss them. :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home