It's a rainy, cool, beautiful day here in KC. Little MJ is having his birthday party tonight. Here's the plan: Three friends (if they all show up), movie, ice cream sundaes & pizza, sleep over and maybe a pinata. Good times!
That means at some point today I need to buy party favors, pick up sundae supplies and...that's it! Not bad.
I also have to make a BBQ salmon for my sister in law. She's having a party for her son's college graduation tonight. She asked her twin brother, (my brother in law) to make the salmon, but he went to the lake. So he called me to see if I'd do it. I'm doing it, but I'm not going to the party, so I have to send it to the party with my mother & father-in-law. Complex!
The highlight of my day yesterday was the Free Rice game. (Freerice.com). I got to level 48! Wowza, did I impress myself or what? I also learned a new game called "Sets" thanks to my buddy MPM. My 11-year-old son David promptly kicked my ass at Sets. But I kicked his tiny hiney in Free Rice, so I guess I deserved it.
That means at some point today I need to buy party favors, pick up sundae supplies and...that's it! Not bad.
I also have to make a BBQ salmon for my sister in law. She's having a party for her son's college graduation tonight. She asked her twin brother, (my brother in law) to make the salmon, but he went to the lake. So he called me to see if I'd do it. I'm doing it, but I'm not going to the party, so I have to send it to the party with my mother & father-in-law. Complex!
The highlight of my day yesterday was the Free Rice game. (Freerice.com). I got to level 48! Wowza, did I impress myself or what? I also learned a new game called "Sets" thanks to my buddy MPM. My 11-year-old son David promptly kicked my ass at Sets. But I kicked his tiny hiney in Free Rice, so I guess I deserved it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home